Thursday, November 03, 2005

White Walls




http://www.whitestripes.com/ http://www.theredwalls.com/




I saw the Redwalls on Conan Obrian so I guess most of the kids will know who they are. The guy(on right in picture) kinda sounded like Rod Stewart. The dude in the front is his younger brother & him and the other guy on the left sang harmony backup vocals. They have the whole late 60s British Invasion thing working but thier hair is not quite big enough & the cloths are a little less colorful.


The White Stripes have been around a little longer and have several CDs out so I will have to try to figure out which one to get. I saw them being interviewed on Charlie Rose (PBS). For some reason he kind of gets on my nerves but these two were a pretty interesting interview. Jack did most of the talking. Meg is the Drummer and does some vocals also & Jack is guitar & vocals and I think keyboard sometimes also. They are a Two-Man-Band except for the fact that Meg is not a man. They are sort of Punk with a Blues roots.

No comments: