Thursday, November 10, 2005

Official World Series Memorabilia
















I have lived in Houston for quite some time and I know people( if yoiu know what I mean). I didn't make it out to the World Series because I was otherwise engaged not going to the World Series but a friend of mine was thinking about me and brought me an actual World Series peanut from Game 4. I am thinking that if I can get the team to sign it, It might be worth something.

I have always liked the PBS show Antiques Roadshow & now I have an excuse to go stand in line and meet the experts. I hope the one that looks at my peanut wears the white gloves and puts it on one of the special felt covered item holders with a little light attached to it. I guess I need to practice looking surprised when they tell me how valuable it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marc, You are so funny. You should go on the Tonight Show. Keep me on your email list.