Saturday, May 19, 2012

Facebook; an investment opportunity for zuckers



I don't get the idea of connecting back with people who I never really connected with in the first place.  If we wern't friends in High School then why would we want to be friends now?  I don't give a damn about an official friends list and if I had two hundred or more people on it then it would be a lie.  I simply don't have that many friends and don't want to pretend like I do.

Here is my stock tip:  If you think Facebook is a good investment, then just buy stock in Myspace instead.  It will be much cheaper and you won't lose as much money.  Of course Myspace is not a public company but if it had gone public, it still would have flopped. 

Also,  if the CEO of Facebook wants to drop his citizenship to get out of paying taxes then he needs to go on over to whatever country it is that he likes better.   If you want to know what I really think, Mark Zuckerberg can kiss my American ass.



UPDATE 12/27/13

http://www.minyanville.com/trading-and-investing/stocks/articles/In-Insider-Trading-Mark-Zuckerberg-Dumps/12/27/2013/id/53170

http://www.forbes.com/sites/haydnshaughnessy/2013/12/27/facebook-is-dead-and-buried-argues-eu-study-lead/

The stock is still selling for top dollar but it seems like Mark Zuckerberg knows it has crested.

No comments: