Monday, April 02, 2007

The Hightailers / Gravity Bar

This past Saturday Night I did a gig with the Hightailers. I know Little Screaming Kenny from the Shakespeare Pub Blues jam and set up the gig with my good friends at the Gravity Bar in Galveston.

It was a great gig. Everyone in the band was very cool. They also have a group of friends that came the show also & they were very cool also. Basically they are a bunch of hippies. I mean that in the best sense.

At about midnight I was sitting at a table off to the side kind of relaxing and listening to the music & they all were out on the dance floor. It was like going to church. You would have had to have been there.

They play every Thursday at the Last Concert Cafe. Check em out. The poeople are nice and the music is top notch.

No comments: