Saturday, August 12, 2006

Why the Hell Not?

I am not running for Governer.


But lately I have been trying to push my limits a little bit.

Used to be when I had a 4 hour gig, I would play 4 forty five minutes sets, take 3 twenty minute breaks. I tried to stick to that schedule.


Lately, especially since I started playing at the Gravity Bar on Sundays (for the Summer) I have been playing longer sets. In the past several weeks I have played sets that lasted up to two hours and 10 minutes. I have also started earlier and played from 3 to 8 instead of 4 to 8. I figure if I am going to go to all the trouble of driving to Galveston & do all the loading and unloading, I may as well maximize the exposure.

I started bringing a lunch box up to the stage and if I get hungry, I just eat a banana or something. I pretty much just stop to go to the restroom or replace a broken string.


Thats all I got for now & I know it ain't much but I just wanted to check in and say hello.

Keep the Faith & stay positive.


Than ks

No comments: