Thursday, June 08, 2006

Crazy










They had a show on channel 8 (PBS) the other day about Patsy Cline. It showed TV appearances in a chronological order. I am not sure what I would say about Patsy Cline that people don't already know. Maybe I could look up some interesting fact and pretend like I knew it.

I did't ever really think about it but I was surprised that she was only 30 when she died.

It really amazed me how she sang Crazy & you could hear Willie Nelson's Vocal Inflections in her voice. Once you write a song like that and it is a hit record for Patsy Cline it kind of takes all the pressure off of having to prove anything.

Anyway, It is a good program & I am sure it will get re-played if you missed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.